Soul Calibur Soul Calibur

This is the greatest flash ever...

YEAH RIGHT! Dude, the only thing that was good in this was the soul calibur logo! I gave you a 10 in humor cuz, its funny to see that you use a great games name for a shitty-nothing-to-do-with-name-flash! You suck! Do a full body movie for fucking crying out shits! Then maybe you could actually get a good movie going!

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

1 word can describe this movie...

MADNESS!!!!!

Krinkels responds:

That was cute the way you uploaded the MC4 trailer, jerkface.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Not that good

Ok, this was good and all graphics rock. But your lacking one thing that all of your other movies dont lack, jokes. You tried way to hard to do this! It was awesome yeah but I might be going a little hard on you and all. None of the jokes were funny. Only 1 made me chuckle. Well it deffenently shouldnt be up in place one thats for sure. But again, this is only MY words.

Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1) Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1)

Awesome!

I believe that this should be high up on the score board, but not up as high as it is. Maybe a 9 on the scoreboard? Well what the fuck! Kick ass fucking movie dude!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

THIS WAS GREAT!

One question whered you get those sprites all of my marios are to small.

Console Wars 3-D trailer Console Wars 3-D trailer

This is Awesome!

Yo please actually read this. Im working on a 3D movie but I dont really know how to! Can you help me! If you can e-mail FRLozano32791@yahoo.com! KICK ASS MOVIE!!! Cant wait for full so I might buy DVD!

rebel episode 4 rebel episode 4

You all are gay ass bitchs!

This is by far the best in the series! If any of you hoes like the others, then you must like this. Now get you dicks out of your mouths and stop having your boyfriend lick your balls!!
~~Fred Lozano

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

AWESOME FLASH!

This is a slick flash shoot em up movie. I like it!!!! But why is it floor after floor of shoting? I like it but come on! We need MORE floors!!!!!

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

KOOL!!

this was good, far better then most things that make it past the blammers, its got good graphics, HATE THE SONG! Overall:Good movie!

rebel episode 2 rebel episode 2

Cool cusin!

GOOD FLASH CUSIN J***S! LIKE THE BLOOD. YOU CAN GO FAR INTO THIS STUFF BUT YOU NEED TO DRAW FULL BODYS. TRY EPISODE 5 LIKE THAT MAYBE! I KNOW YOU NEARLY DONE WITH EP. 4 SO GOOD LUCK! SEE YEAH SOON CUSIN!JA**S!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):)(::(;(